Craving craft beer in Buenos Aires? Check out NOLA Gastropub in Palermo.
Wednesday Thursday the local brothers from BRÖEDERS Artesanal and NOLA will be joining forces offering the good people of Buenos Aires, Beer Night!
The idea is to….
– showcase 3-4 artesanal beers made by brewing brothers Marcelo and Francisco Terren of Broeders Artesanal.
– learn about production and different styles of beers.
– take a tour of the rooftop home brewery where BRÖEDERS cervezas first started
– indulge in a Southern dinner
– serve 3 different styles of craft beer, totaling 3 pints per person
– have a great time!
Let’s talk my language, food.
Picture this, spicy fried chicken-
biscuits, mash & gravy-
More Beer Night details-
– Reservation only.
– Both communal and private seating are available. Capacity 28 people.
– No, you can not substitute beer for wine. This is Beer Night!
– Yes, we’ll do our best to accommodate vegetarians.
– Location details are given 24 hours prior to service via email.
– Price is 250 pesos per person.