The idea is to….
– showcase 4 artesanal beers made by brothers Marcelo and Francisco Terren
– learn about production and different styles of beers
– take a tour of the rooftop mini brewery where all the BRÖEDERS cervezas are made
– indulge in a fried chicken Southern dinner
– serve beer pairings with each course, totaling 3 pints of beer per person
– have a great time!
Let’s talk food.
Picture this, spicy fried chicken-
served with a homemade honey mustard sauce, cracklin’ and potato salad.
Photo credit to Pick Up The Fork
Each month the beers will rotate.
This weeks BRÖEDERS beers are IPA, Honey, Scottish, and Porter.
The BRÖEDERS Porter is my favorite! We’re serving it with the final course- a bittersweet chocolate mousse cooked with the porter and garnished with coffee cream and toasted almonds.
She may be my biggest pastry achievement!
More Beer Night details-
– Reservation only.
– Both communal and private seating are available. Capacity 26 people.
– No, you can not substitute beer for wine. This is Beer Night!
– Yes, we’ll do our best to accommodate vegetarians.
– Location details are given 24 hours prior to service via email.
– Price is
200 250 pesos per person.