I accidentally stumbled upon El Ultimo Beso (the last kiss) after realizing one of my favorite lunch spots had recently relocated. From the outside it seems like your typical Palermo cafe, but once you walk in the smell of rose water consumes you and you feel like you’re in a fairy tale….
Why I ♥ El Ultimo Beso
- Good coffee, but even better tea
- Strong wifi & not many customers
- GREAT lemon pie, however sometimes they ruin it with too much meringue
- Medialunas made to order, VERY VERY good
- Fresh flowers on every table
- Decent BA service, however the owner isn’t too friendly. You’re running a business woman, come on! Sorry, but it’s true.
- Fantastic courtyard
Boys beware. This place is super feminine. And it’s kind of pricey.
mon-sat 9am 2am